Trackmaster Stress Testing Treadmills
Built in the USA and sold world-wide only to OEMs and their authorized distributors, the heavy-duty,Trackmaster TMX428 medical treadmill is interfaced with and controlled by a wide range of Cardiac Stress and Pulmonary Stress Testing Systems via USB or RS232. Trackmaster is manufactured under registration to ISO 13485 in an FDA registered facility and meets all domestic and regulatory requirements; CE, ETL and CSA.
We built the Trackmaster TMX428 to be the best stress treadmill in the industry. We did so by making it smooth, quiet and reliable, while centering the design on the absolute safety and comfort of the patient. The treadmill is self-calibrating, virtually maintenance-free and the safety features include a low profile deck, .1MPH minimum operating speed, incredibly smooth belt operation and multiple emergency stop switches. The TMX428 is only sold to OEMs of stress testing systems and their authorized distributors.
TMX428 Features & Specs:
- Smooth, quiet, zero-start, 4HP (6HP peak) hi-torque drive
- 500 lb. patient capacity
- Smooth, quiet linear actuator elevation system to 25%
- Low-to-the ground, cushioned deck for patient comfort and safety
- 22″ x 63″ (56cm x 160cm) running belt and safety handrails
- Patented MasterTrack belt alignment system eliminates off-center running belts
- Exceptionally accurate, self-calibrating speed and elevation
- Prominent emergency stop button and patient safety tether
- Minimum maintenance